Dangerous goods advisory services
Legal provisions in the field of dangerous goods are becoming increasingly complex. In addition, changes and modifications which require comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge are being introduced at increasingly shorter intervals. WEIGEL provides competent, legally compliant advice and offers feasible support in your business processes.
Advice is supplied according to current legislation of ADR/GGVSEB (road traffic), RID/GGVSEB (rail traffic), ADN/GGVSEB (inland waterway traffic), IMDG Code (sea traffic) and ICAO T.I/IATA DGR (air traffic). Overlapping and combination with other fields of law (e.g. GHS/CLP regulation, hazardous substances directive) are also taken into consideration.
WEIGEL offers individual context-specific advice on the following topics:
- initial assessment of dangerous goods,
- developing management concepts,
- proposing measures for business process optimisation,
- project-specific advice,
- statements and expert opinions,
- formulation of training recommendations,
- assistance with classification,
- advice and support for internal dangerous goods safety advisers,
- packaging selection,
- specific information on the modes of transport,
- preparation of documents (transport documents, process and work instructions, check lists).
WEIGEL will be pleased to provide a personalised offer.